Contact: Shen Meilan (Ms.)
Mobile number: 18006061199
Address: No.1 Building, No. 218, Yunsi West Road, Dayun Town, Jiashan County, Jiaxing County, Zhejiang Province, China
In daily life, there are often guests visiting at home, or asking guests to come home, and pouring cups of hot tea and clear water has become an indispensable hospitality etiquette. In this way, paper cups are placed on the advantage of convenience and hygiene. Family table. So what are the uses for disposable cups?
1. Pack drinks or water, milk:
Disposable paper cups are roughly divided into cold cups and hot cups.
(1) Cold cups are generally filled with carbonated drinks, various cold drinks and ice cream;
(2) Hot cups of hot coffee milk tea, camp materials, black tea and the like.
2. Customized paper cups
(1) Disposable paper cups can be customized to customize their own patterns or LOGO and contact information, QR codes and texts. It should be noted that the custom printed paper cups should have a clear outline, uniform color and no obvious spots, but "The cup should be printed within 15mm from the cup and the bottom of the cup should be printed within 10mm from the cup." "No printing at the cup is a protection for the consumer. Because the lips touch the mouth when drinking water, the ink in the printed pattern may be Being ingested, especially benzene-containing inks, is more detrimental to health.
At the same time, when the cup is set, the bottom of the cup has a printed pattern, and it is easy to smash the color onto the inner wall of the other cup, so the bottom also requires no printing.
(2) Customized disposable cups can not only meet the needs of people's lives, but also can be used to promote enterprises. Since disposable cups have an important position in life, they are not excluded from the promotion of enterprises, and the cost is also low
3. Shelf life
When you buy disposable paper cups, you must look at the date of manufacture and shelf life. Generally, the shelf life of disposable cups is 1-2 years, but some disposable cups are marked, so it needs to be carefully identified.
4. Can the expired paper cup still be used?
For health reasons, it is recommended that you do not use expired paper cups, because if the paper cups are stored for too long, they are prone to moisture and mildew, causing the growth of bacteria and fungi, which can cause respiratory diseases.